Sunday 3 April 2011

New job

Well, last Friday I started at my new job. I very much like the fact that I keep on getting the same route if I work a few days after each other. I actually have the feeling I get to know these people now, and I get to know the route, which makes it go a lot faster. That was something that annoyed me about being a flex.

The first day was a bit painful though, because there was a person ill, which meant that one route had to be split up and be done by all of us. But because my route is in the end of the area we cover I had to do quite some extra biking. On top of that I had to search for the way I had to go as well of course as it was a bit of a new area. So all in all I had barely had time for dinner and to do a lot of biking, so my legs are like really painful now :( But after the muscles stop hurting every thing should be fine again :)

The knitting goes quite well, I'm about half way through the third ball of yarn and it should be long enough when I'm done with that one. So hopefully I'll be able to finish it somewhere in the next two weeks! Just in time for the nice weather to kick in again! :P

No comments: