Friday 29 April 2011

Busy week

Well, it turns out that they liked me pretty good at that last tryout, because last Tuesday I missed a call that they would like me to come in for an interview if I liked it as well. Which I did a lot! :D Today they called again and I've got an interview for May 11th :D Very much looking forward to that :D Now I just have to sort out my current job and what on earth to do with the fact that I've still not had a contract :S


I've been so busy today with cleaning it's insane! I've thrown out two full black bags of stuff, mainly papers. And we changed how the house looks a bit as well. Not much though. We just turned the table, which we thought at first would be pretty impossible, because we weren't too sure where to keep the chairs, but we tried anyways. And it turns out that there's more then enough room for the chairs and it gives a lot more space as well, which we're going to need, since Steven is coming over this week :D 
So looking forward to that, he'll have some money of Sue to help out :) And creme eggs and Smarties Cookies! I've already got him the cookies he likes so much as well :) That way there can be an exchange of cookies :D


Tomorrow is Queensday over here, and first we thought of going into the centre of Amsterdam, but we decided not to do that, as Steven only arrives at the airport at 13:30, so before we've been past home to drop off bags it's probably going to be pretty late. So now we're just going to the Bijlmer. There'll probably be some markets and stands there as well, and it means we can pass by the shops to get some stuff he might need. We will however drag him to the centre of Amsterdam at another point :P He's got to see some of the city while he's here of course!


School is going pretty good as well at the moment. I've emailed the girl I'm going to coach for an introduction conversation for after the holidays, so that should get all that started. Now I'm thinking about it I'm getting pretty nervous about having to help another student with something I don't know much about, but well that's coaching I guess :)
The project is well on it's way as well now. The project plan was handed in today and yesterday we had a conversation with the woman we're working for now. We're actually working for the school, which just gives such another feel to it then working for a hospital. I hope they really use it, that we come up with something useful in the end even more then normally because I know that if we do now it's going to be other students benefiting from it :)


The knitting is going pretty good, kinda slow though, but that's because it's actually a lot of stitches per row, but it's getting pretty big already :) Getting used to the abbreviations finally as well, and the silly odd stitches too. If I carry on this way it might actually look pretty decent :P

No comments: