Saturday 12 March 2011

Stress!!

Pfff... So much work to do! Well, that is for school-work, the job is still not really doing what I expected :(

Next week we have to hand in the project at the hospital so they can give their feedback, so we need to finish it pretty fast now! Which was a bit of a struggle because we all had to write a lot of stuff, but we should have it done by Monday now, and in that case our teacher has offered to print it for us. Which is pretty cool because we need it twice and in colour and he doesn't really have to pay anything for printing at school!
This is however just one of the three projects we have to finish, so we've still got quite some work to do in the last three weeks of this semester..

The job I've got is just plain horrible... I've not been asked to work for two weeks in a row now.. This is going nowhere, so last Tuesday I sent a mail out to the place where I worked last summer and I've got an interview on Monday! :D Hope that goes fine and then we might actually get a stable income again! :D Can't wait for that..

The knitting is going very well! I had made a picture last week, but it's nearly twice as long now as it was then! In fact I'm nearly through my first ball of yarn! :D And it can nearly wrap once around Dan's neck, so there's progress! :D Though it's much longer now, I'll post the picture anyway!

No comments: