Tuesday 22 March 2011

Late!

Well, I'm a bit late with writing this time, but that's because I've been plagued by headaches the entire weekend. It feels very liberating to finally be able to move my head without it going absolutely crazy at me for moving!

We've found out that we can actually complain about loud music with the complex manager now :) They seem to have changed the rules and he's already doing his bestest best to get some people out of here because they're too disturbing! :D

Also, the interview I went to last week, I got the job and I'll be starting on the 28th of March! :D I will have a zero-hour contract till the 5th of December this year! By then we should be moving, and they took no objection to me leaving earlier if necessary either! :D

The project is going good so far too! We've done the interviews yesterday and are now ready to all write our 45 page essays... Not very much looking forward to that though! :P And the other project we should be getting back this week from the hospital with feedback :) The ethical discussion project we have to do is coming along just fine as well. The biggest problem or obstacle with that is that it all sounds sooooo vague! It's all just opinions, and the teacher even said he can't really make us not pass unless we give the wrong reasons for our opinions... Which just sounds so odd considering normally we have to keep our opinions to a minimum and only use proper articles to base our conclusions on!

The scarf is coming along very good! The second ball of yarn is nearly fully gone as well! I'm already looking for a next project, which is most likely going to be a pillow of some sort, but I'm not exactly sure what yet! I can't really find any good patterns on the web for one sadly :(

No comments: