Saturday 5 March 2011

Birthday!!


Today is my 22nd birthday! Jay to me! :D
I also had my first driving lesson today, just came home from that. My parents have been over last night and today a friend will come over and stay overnight.

First things first though: first driving lesson!
As a present of my parents I got a driving lesson, just a first one, no obligations afterwards luckily! It went very good, of course did some beginner mistakes and did not really keep myself to most of the rules!! Like going 70 km/hour where the maximum is supposed to be 50 km/hour, or not indicating when switching lanes etc. The instructor did make me do everything in the end, from steering, to changing gears and braking. Also, just straights, corners, roundabouts and crossings. About changing gears, very annoying, I kept on accidentally putting it onto 5 from 2 rather than 3..

Other presents I got from my parents is a magazine with some very nice knitting patterns and some different types of yarn needles.

Of Dan I got the X-men trilogy, the first season of Death Like Me, an absolutely awesome book on aquariums and aquarium fish and the best hat ever! Which is the one on the picture! You can't even see the best thing of it, it's got fluffy balls on the bottom of those small cords :D

We also received something that was called by Steven 'the food-parcel', it's absolutely awesome! It contained 6 packs of mini crème eggs! :D

No comments: