Tuesday 23 December 2014

Team growth

So, it's been a while. Sorry for that. It's been incredibly busy at work.

The talk for the CEO's I wrote about last time went really well and I heard that there is about 30 other organizations in the country that will be starting to work with the cliĆ«ntkompas or Omaha system next year as well. It will be the main digital patient file for district nurses in  the country. They signed a contract for it, and I'm very happy to have helped accomplish it.




Our team grew by one member, but sadly we lost one as well. We lost our Chinese nurse, which is a really large loss for the team. Considering we are located and our main client group is a chinese community I was really worried this would impact our work and our relationship with them a lot. But luckily it hasn't! We have officially our own office in the building per the 1st of December and we are starting to get some people ask for help. Even if it's just a simple question about how to take a certain medication, they knew how to find us. Which is awesome!

It got even better last Sunday. There was a mid winter dinner and the entire flat was invited. That does technically include us, and so they decided we needed to be there. I am currently on my holiday and the all asked why I wasn't there and where I was.
The fact that they invited us as dutch people, as outsiders really made me very happy. We are completely integrated in the flat and that is awesome, because it's such a closed community and we are very much outsiders of course.

And now for the extra text with the image. We had a talk with the manager a couple of weeks back. Because of all the changes happening here next year we were quite worried we would not be allowed to hire any new colleagues. They are letting us grow though! So that's quite bad ass, even though there is little money they are allowing my team to hire new colleagues, however, we have to get the people out of our own network. So over the past weeks and the coming weeks I will be sharing this image a couple of times on facebook and other social media. I will hang it in several places and anyone that wants to help me share it  I will be very very grateful!

No comments: