Monday 8 September 2014

Important things

Later today I will be telling a whole bunch of managers, CEO's and other likewise important people about the new digital client file system we work with both at Buurtzorg and at Amstelring. About how we have worked to implement it and what it means for us as nurses to work with it and use it in our every day work. 



I will be teaming up with a colleague from Amstelring and also a nurse from Buurtzorg, and together, the whole point of the day is to convince all the other organisations that it's a good thing and that they should aim to join in as well.
And all that is scary!! Yes, I know what I'm talking about. Yes, I think it's a fantastic idea to have every one in the country working with the same system. And yes, I know I can do it.
But I'm also still very tired from a very hard week of work last week. I've managed to get a bad cold and have a blocked nose and sore throat.
All that doesn't make talking any easier and especially not trying to convince other people. And eesh, they are managers and CEO's!! Yes, I know they are also just people, but they are the people with the power right now.
So I'm just very happy I have two brilliant nurses standing next to me!

Apart from all that today I have been working quite hard. Our team is running really well. We are getting a lot of clients, but we are also still with just the two of us. So it's a little hectic and a little too much sometimes. But we are working on getting some new nurses to help us out.

No comments: