Saturday 21 May 2011

Too busy to be funny :(

Well, I kinda forgot last week to write, although it was mainly because I was seriously busy..
Last Saturday, the 14th of May, we celebrated the 55 year anniversary of my grandparents which was really awesome! :D We went on a boat over one of the rivers, on which we got a few pictures taken as well :) On there we had some drinks, the presents were given. Both my grandparents got a flower to be put on their shirts and my grandmother got a wedding bouquet to carry around with her the rest of the day :P  


After the boat trip we drove to the farmhouse of one of my aunt and uncles and there we had a barbecue, which was yummy :) After that the cousin we got a ride with went back home because both him and his wife had to be up early in the morning. So what happened after that we don't know :P


On the boat we got the picture above, of Dan and me taken, there's another one as well, which I like a lot, but I couldn't find that one in the massive list of over 300 pictures of the day when I looked for it to download it of the website my mom put it on. But there is this one of our family. 


The past week I've been very busy with the project. We're in a group with girls from Alkmaar as well, and they barely pull their weight if at all. Which is quite frustrating, and the teacher is going to be on their side too, if he knows anything at all about it. He's made a few mistakes that are just silly, and doesn't really know anything, so he can't really help us with the project let alone issues within the group.
But every day I've had to go out or when staying in I've had to do schoolwork. But the next two days I've actually got proper weekend as far as I know. And I'm going to enjoy it! :D

No comments: