Friday 27 May 2011

No pass

So, we finally thought to not have to spend time on the project for a week because we handed it in for feedback of the woman we're working for, but she massively disagreed with the product we send her. So now we're back to working on it hoping she'll be happy with the changes we make.. The most painful thing she send was "Well, I expected more of last year students". That's like outch, where did my confidence go?


I did start on that new job though this week and it's really fun! It's so much better then the one at the other organisation. With some help of my mom I've been writing a letter of resignation to that place as well. I'll be able to do so much more with this new job and I'll actually be working with proper nurses there, that want to learn and grow and give the best possible care they can. Oh, and it's a lot of fun and I already start feeling at home there, after just two days.. Which didn't happen at the other place for the last two months :P I do have to get used to the day shifts and thus early mornings though. At the other place I've only done evenings, so I kinda got stuck in that rhythm.


Been pretty busy with coaching a student and writing the essay that has to be done with that, but I'm really enjoying it! It's a lot of fun to see how you can help someone by just asking questions :D And the essay part of it I don't even mind writing, which makes it go all the quicker :)


Dan's been to the GP today for his ears. He's had a loud, high pitched, ringing noise for nearly a week now that doesn't seem to go and only seems to get worse over time. Which is also giving him a lot of headaches. The GP did kind of diagnose him with Tinnitus. But there's pretty much no treatment, so she wants Dan to do a hearing test on Monday, but if it shows no hearing loss she'll pretty much do nothing until it goes worse. But I'm really worried of it going any worse he's sleeping seriously bad already and having to take painkillers pretty much on a daily basis just to be able to cope with the headaches..
She was about as useful as when I went there to ask for a different pill because I'm getting migraines of the one I have :S


I haven't really had much time for knitting the last few days, but the first part of the shirt is coming along very nice! I'm already at the point where it's going to split in two for the shoulders and the open back :)

No comments: