Tuesday 7 February 2012

Just a short update

I figured I would post a little update on how things are going :)

I'm currently corresponding about at least four apartments, all pre-furnished and on the west side of Amsterdam. Would be cool if I could get something on that side as it's the side my work is on. Depending on the amount of furnishings we might have to put some of our stuff in storage but with some luck and cleaning up it won't be too much :)

The biggest question about all of these apartments is whether they will allow us to live in it together as they are meant for one person. But of course as soon as I know something more I'll post mor again ;)

Edit: I looked more into the four apartments I was going on about and it turns out the emailaddress I have been given is owned by a scammer.. So that won't do..

No comments: