Saturday 18 June 2011

Almost done

Well, I'm so close to being done with my study now it's unfunny! :D All I've got left is my final conversation this Thursday. Which I think I should pass proper anyway, since it's nothing new. They'll try to ask me the most difficult questions ever, but it's all about myself and what I want and what I can do, which is luckily not something you can or have to study for :) All my other grades are in now as well, so this Thursday I will know if I'll be getting my papers indeed on July 7th!!


About the house in Shrewsbury that I contacted about a couple of weeks back, we still haven't heard anything back from the letting agency, but the house is still on the website..


My new job is really cool. I started to do my own patients this week, and it's so much more fun then what I did before. Simply because I'm allowed to actually do more stuff then wash people :D


I also got a new monitor this week, because we thought the old one was part of the reason of Dan's tinnitus. One of the other reasons seems to be loud music from our delightful neighbours, possibly caffeine in Coke and Pepsi and possibly his pc. But the monitor is pretty! :D It's a fancy 24" screen from Samsung. The fancy design like they do their lcd tv's as well :)

No comments: